Pages

December 27, 2011

Cameo Love.

Welcome to Nia Nore Lane! This blog is an extension of a crafting maniac. Nia Nore is my crafty net alias (because I just thought it sounded cool) pronounced Nee-AH Noor. I stuck with it, even though my husband insists on it sounding like some sort of undiscovered disease. The fact is that I've wanted a blog for quite some time. Instead of jumping on the band wagon with nothing solid to talk about (because I'm not a writer in the least) I've waited until I knew enough about one thing to start a blog with legit content.  This whole idea has spawned from my absolute love for my Silhouette Cameo. I love the creative control it gives me and being able to cut all of my own designs without the need of a cartridge or premade designs has been a huge bonus. I've been working my little fingers to the bone drawing up images for anyone from my grandma to my two year old son. I want to share some of my them with you free and maybe spark some project ideas. Any time I can help someone be creative it is well worth my time and efforts ;) I hope you'll tag along with me!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily